vendredi 6 janvier 2017

mode rewrite issue laravel 5.1

sorry for asking a question but it drives me crazy i'm working a week on this issue but i haven't found a solution, i have a website with two languages , exp( de ,en ) i wanted to disable and enable this option in a panel and my RewriteRule applies the both conditions ,

for example if i have "localhost/test/en/admin" working this url works as well "localhost/test/admin"

so i edited my htaccess file in my root directory (note: i don't use public directory i use an index file inside of my root directory)

i have two htaccess files one in my root directory one in my public directory

and roots are as below

root:

<IfModule mod_rewrite.c>

    RewriteEngine On
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^(.*)$ public/$1 [L]

</IfModule>

public:

 <IfModule mod_rewrite.c>
    <IfModule mod_negotiation.c>
        Options -MultiViews
    </IfModule>

    RewriteEngine On

    # Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301] 



    # Handle Front Controller...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^ index.php         [L]

ok , when i load http://localhost/test/ everything is good , i have my stylesheets everything

but when i use http://localhost/test/en everything that contains urls broke , my domain name removes from my "url" helper function and instead when i call App::getLocale(), the return value is my domain name instead of my lang var!

//+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

this is my previous htacess file for my root directory

root:

RewriteEngine On
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
RewriteRule ^(.*)$ index.php/$1 [L]

and i had this issue every url would map to index.php and i coudnt handle it with 404 error

for example "localhost/test/en" was a valid url and "localhost/test/foo" was a valid url just showing my index page of site ! and i coudnt handle a url without lang code ,

"localhost/test/en/foo" would get 404 error but "localhost/test/foo" just the index page

i'm very confused and i dont know how to handle this , thanks in advance



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire