vendredi 24 mars 2017

I can't install doctrine/dbal dependency on composer laravel

I am searching for help, but I don't finded

I can't install doctrine/dbal dependency on composer. I already tried by

composer require doctrine/dbal

And appeared "[Composer\Downloader\TransportException] The "http://ift.tt/2nMYANi" file could not be downloaded (HTTP/1.1 302 Found)"

really, when i acess the adress the page shows:

"Oh noes, 404! It looks like you requested a page that was not found. Go back to the homepage or use the search above to find the package you want."

I tried by composer.json file writing

"doctrine/dbal": "v2.4.2"

and then (in command line)

composer update

The same error occurs.

My laravel: laravel/framework": "5.1.*"

Can somebody help me? thanks



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire