dimanche 2 avril 2017

SFTP Upload Laravel 5

I’m trying to upload files to my staging server running Linux Ubuntu.

I tried follow everything in this post = http://ift.tt/1XqtqE3 . I am on Laravel 5.1.

I configured my remote.php like this :

'connections' => [
        'production' => [
            'host'      => '45.55.88.88',
            'username'  => 'root',
            'password'  => '',
            'key'       => '/Users/bheng/.ssh/id_rsa', //Try : public | private
            'keytext'   => '',
            'keyphrase' => '******',
            'agent'     => '', //Try : empty | enabled | disabled,
            'timeout'   => 10,
        ],
    ],

I tried test it like this in my project :

SSH::run('date', function($line) {dd($line); });

I kept getting :

Unable to connect to remote server.


I tried it on my Mac OS Terminal

sftp root@45.55.88.88

It’s working fine, I got

sftp> ls
Desktop       Documents     Downloads     Music         Pictures      Public        Templates     Videos        dead.letter


What did I do wrong or forget ? What elses should I try ?

Do I need to do anything on my /etc/ssh/sshd_config ?

Can someone please help me out if you’re done this before ?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire