jeudi 7 septembre 2017

How to fetch values from URL in laravel 5.1

I have well researched and found that this question is unique. I am newbie to Laravel, I am sending link in email for forget password while in link there are 3 parameters email,id and time all encoded. Now When user click on that link further operations will begin. Now I am stuck at how to get all values from URL.

Here is my Link Code:

$url = $baseurl . "/changepwd/" . $id_enc . "/" . $email_enc . "/" . $time;

Here is my route:

Route::get('/changepwd/{$id}/{$email}/{$time}', 'UserController@change_password_web');

When user clicks on link that function:

public function change_password_web($id ,$email, $time)
    {
        echo $request->route('id');
    }

My Url says:

http://localhost/laravelproject/changepwd/MQ==/amF5bWluemFwQGdtYWlsLmNvbQ==/1504772185

When I try this error says

Sorry, the page you are looking for could not be found. NotFoundHttpException

Can anyone help me to resolve it?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire