dimanche 28 janvier 2018

Laravel view don't update after adjusting time

I am creating password expiration (90 days) in laravel, then I adjust my current date and put it to 90 days (when changing view its still updating), after test I back my current date and update some view but view is not updating anymore. My Procedure:

Step 1: Go to your laravel project

Step 2: change computer time (ex: if 1/29/2018 now, change it to 7/29/2018)

Step 3: edit your laravel project, check if your view is updating (if yes proceed to step 4 )

Step 4: back your current date, then update your code in view again, its not updating anymore

I am using IIS as my server, laravel 5.1, php 5.5.

I already try to use this.

composer dump_autoload

composer clear-cache

php artisan clear-compiled

php artisan config:clear

php artisan cache:clear

I also try to clear browsing data

Sorry for but English its not my major language.

Thanks a lot.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire