jeudi 10 mai 2018

White Screen of Death in Laravel Project

I have a Laravel 5.1 app that for some reason I can’t see any stack trace or an error at all.

I tried to name my function wrong to cause this error.

In a normal set up, I would see this

enter image description here

But another set up, I only see a white blank screen, even if I have APP_DEBUG set to true

I think I am haunted by the white screen of death. :(


Questions

I can only see this on 1 specific set up.

What should I check more on that set up to get this further ?


I'm open to any suggestions at this moment.

Any hints/suggestions / helps on this be will be much appreciated!

I've looked at all of these already

tail -f usr/share/ssc-portal/storage/logs/laravel.log
tail -f /var/log/nginx/error.log
tail -f /var/log/nginx/access.log
tail -f /var/log/fpm-php.www.log

/var/log/messages
/var/log/secure
/var/log/syslog



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire