vendredi 27 septembre 2019

$ is not defined Laravel 5.8

This got me so confused, I am not using the layouts.app of make:auth.

Here's my head tag of my layouts.master

<head>
<meta charset="utf-8">
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1">
<meta http-equiv="x-ua-compatible" content="ie=edge">
<meta name="csrf-token" content="">

<title>ZIAN PAYROLL SYSTEM</title>
<link rel="stylesheet" href="/css/app.css">
<link rel="stylesheet" href="">

and here's my script:

<script>
    $('#promote').on('show.bs.modal', function(event){
        var button = $(event.relatedTarget)
        var name = button.data('myname')
        var id = button.data('myid')
        var modal = $(this)

        console.log(id);
        modal.find('.modal-body #myname').val(name);
        modal.find('.modal-body #myid').val(id);
    })  
</script>

Followed some steps here in stack yet nothing helped. I know that removing the defer in the script would work but mine wouldn't.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire