mardi 28 janvier 2020

Display Laravel Notification (MailMessage) with markdown after sent

I'm saving every email I send to an entity into the database by creating a function storeEmail and make an insert using a model EmailMessage. Everything works fine, but the main goal is to display the message exactly as it was, when the recipient received and retrieve all the messages I sent as a User, to a page (something like Send page in Gmail).

This is my Notification class:

class SimpleEmail extends Notification
{
    use Queueable;

    private $link;
    private $user;

    /**
     * Create a new notification instance.
     *
     * @return void
     */
    public function __construct($link)
    {
        $this->link = $link;
        $this->user = Auth::user();
    }

    /**
     * Get the notification's delivery channels.
     *
     * @param  mixed  $notifiable
     * @return array
     */
    public function via($notifiable)
    {
        return ['mail'];
    }

    /**
     * Get the mail representation of the notification.
     *
     * @param  mixed  $notifiable
     * @return \Illuminate\Notifications\Messages\MailMessage
     */
    public function toMail($notifiable)
    {   
        $mail = (new MailMessage)
            ->from($this->user->email, $this->user->name)
            ->subject('My Dummy Subject')
            ->greeting('To: '.$notifiable->email)
            ->action('Action Button', url($this->link))
            ->line('Thank you for reading my message')
            ->salutation('Friendly, '.$this->user->name);

        $this->storeEmail($mail,$notifiable);
        return $mail;
    }

    public function storeEmail($mail,$notifiable){
        $email = new EmailMessage;
        $email->sender_type = 'App\User';
        $email->sender_id = $this->user->id;
        $email->mail = $mail;
        $email->save();
        $notifiable->email_messages()->save($email);
    }
}

Note:

  1. I'm using Illuminate\Notifications\Messages\MailMessage
  2. My class extends Illuminate\Notifications\Notification
  3. I'm saving (new MailMessage) in the $email->mail = $mail;

I tried to dd($email->mail); and I get this:

 ^ array:20 [▼
  "view" => null
  "viewData" => []
  "markdown" => "notifications::email"
  "theme" => null
  "from" => array:2 [▶]
  "replyTo" => []
  "cc" => []
  "bcc" => []
  "attachments" => []
  "rawAttachments" => []
  "priority" => null
  "callbacks" => []
  "level" => "info"
  "subject" => "My Dummy Subject"
  "greeting" => "To: Dohn John"
  "salutation" => "Friendly, Nikolas Diakosavvas"
  "introLines" => array:2 [▶]
  "outroLines" => array:1 [▶]
  "actionText" => "Action Button"
  "actionUrl" => "http://my-example-url.com ▶"

How can I display the Mail Notification, as it was when I sent it ? What is the optimal solution for that ? Thanks, in advance

EDITED

Managed to render MailMessage using this code works :

$email = EmailMessage::first();
return (new \App\Notifications\SimpleEmail('my-link', $email->recipient->assignto))->toMail($email->recipient);

But this is not exactly what I wanted, because every time I need to find:

  1. Which Notification class used on every email so I can render it.
  2. Variables for each Notification class.


via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire