jeudi 29 octobre 2020

How to switch php versions on mac catalina

I'm trying to switch project between laravel 8 and laravel 5.2 but unfortunately laravel 5.2 only runs on php5.5.9 - php7.1 and I'm currently running PHP7.4, so I ended up following this thread How can I easily switch between PHP versions on Mac OSX?, but nothings works for me.

And then I'm trying this one: https://medium.com/@jalendport/how-to-switch-between-php-versions-on-your-mac-b561758ed8f5, But when I run php -v, I'm getting this error:

dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/openssl/lib/libcrypto.1.0.0.dylib

So I tried to find answers about this here: dyld: Library not loaded: /usr/local/opt/openssl/lib/libssl.1.0.0.dylib, but nothing works. Do you have any other options so I can switch between my projects?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire