mercredi 6 avril 2022

Sail up for Laravel project does not work

I've cloned a repository from GitHub, and when I try to sail up, I get this message: /usr/bin/env: ‘sh\r’: No such file or directory.

The following is from the laravel website which I believe is the solution to my problem:

docker run --rm \
    -u "$(id -u):$(id -g)" \
    -v $(pwd):/var/www/html \
    -w /var/www/html \
    laravelsail/php81-composer:latest \
    composer install --ignore-platform-reqs

The source of the above code: https://laravel.com/docs/8.x/sail#installing-composer-dependencies-for-existing-projects

I've done docker run laravelsail/php81-composer:latest which gives me an error.

Can you please guide me to get my sail up working?

Thanks.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire