vendredi 25 novembre 2022

500 error when image upload with Laravel 5.8 on nginx server

I'm getting 500 internal error when i try to upload 20kb image file.

I was checked following steps for finding to solution but it doesn't work :

  • I have hidden input for csrf token
  • I checked my storage and bootstrap folder for chmod 755 but they have permission.
  • My public folder has 777 permission
  • When i change app_env=local and app_debug=true there is no diffrent error.
  • There is no error log in storage/logs
  • When i try to submit form without image it worked.
  • there is no specific error in nginx logs (var/log/nginx/error.log)

I'm trying to upload image with laravel form in nginx server but i get 500 internal server error.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire