jeudi 15 décembre 2022

Laravel web application is not connecting to mysql localhost but connecting to mysql command line client

I am working on a Laravel web application and trying to run the website on Mysql localhost but I can't able to do that and when I try to connect, it connects to the database present in Mysql command line client. Are they both mysql commad line client and mysql localhost are different or same.

and why the laravel application is connecting directly to mysql command line client

I have share laravel configuration file such as : 1).env 2)app.php 3)database.php

enter image description here enter image description here enter image description here

I try to connect the laravel application with xampp mysql localhost but it didn't connected.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire