lundi 20 février 2023

What is the correct process flow to find a controller file, blade file and model file from chrome's inspect window laravel

I am an intern currently working with some laravel project. I was assigned a simple taks to find and edit value in a controller file. But I am not able to quickly locate the file I want. What is the best and proper way to find something from frontend in backed using chrome's inspect window, like I want to find a controller file for the url. How to find it it using inspect window. Others say I should use inspect window to find it, but not how. Help please. Thanks in advance.

I initially tried finding the controller file using an "all files search" function in sublime text. For example, int to an add page, saw a text field there, went or the project folder, searched using "all files search, ctrl+shift+f", located the text, then backtracked every single component used there and finally found the controller file. But it is taking too much time and I am not able to find some files where the actual names and the names I am seeing in frontend is different.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire