jeudi 4 mai 2023

Redirection issue in laravel 5.6

I have one project in laravel 5.6 which is specifically with nginx and the issue that I am facing with that is if I hit the url with the HTTPS than the URL works fine but if the same URL, I hit with HTTP than it shows me the error.

Example:

Https://example.com

..this works fine and it redirect me to login page

Http:/example.com

..But in this case it shows me the error like not secure connection.

Although I have entered the proper code and redirect in web.php file and as well as in appserviceprovider.php to force fully redirect to HTTPS if the entered url is HTTP.

Anyone have any idea. How can I debug or how can I add any logging or any thing to find the exact issue? Please help me with this I really need to resolve this as it's blocker for me now.

I have entered the diffrent configuration code in nginx l.config file but didn't get any success.

Thanks.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire