samedi 28 novembre 2015

Laravel 5.1 GeoIP Non-static method should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context

I am using Torann\GeoIP And I am getting this error when I try

    use Torann\GeoIP\GeoIP;
Route::get('geoip', function() {
    $location = GeoIP::getLocation();
});

but when I try with

    $geo = new GeoIP();
$geo - getLogation();

I have this error 'Argument 1 passed to Torann\GeoIP\GeoIP::__construct() must be an instance of Illuminate\Config\Repository, none given'

so I am missing the arguments for the __construct ....$config, $session so it should be looking like this

$loc = new GeoIP($config, $session);
$loc ->getLocation();

but what do I need to give to $config = ? and $session = ?

Any siggestions will be helpfull. Thank you

If there is better way to get the GeoLocation data it would be great.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire