lundi 25 avril 2016

Language Translation popup is missing on DOM ready in browser: Laravel 5.2

I have below code in my controller.

public function AllCountries() {
    $Countries = (new \App\DataAccess\CountryData())->GetAllCountries();
    app()->setLocale('fr');
    return view('Country.List')->with('Countries', $Countries->getData()->CountryList);
}

Definition of method to fetch data is below.

public function GetAllCountries() {
    return response()->json(['CountryList' => \App\Models\CountryModel::all()]);
}

In English language file I have below code.

return [
    'CountryName' => "E Country"
];

In French language file I have below code.

return [
    'CountryName' => "F Country"
];

In View file I have below code.

{!! trans('CountriesList.CountryName') !!}

Normally when we see websites which is not a default language set in our browser. We see a notification to translate the page on Page load. See the screenshot below.

enter image description here

But this does not come on my side. Although I can see French language but Translation notification is not coming so that I can translate it in English. Why?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire