vendredi 22 avril 2016

Laravel 5.1 - Dreamhost VPS - Always getting 404 exception

I have been breaking my head for the last two days now and still don't have a solution. All routes in my Laravel 5.1 are throwing a NotFoundHttpException.

My folder structure looks like this:

enter image description here

Some additional info

  • Both example.com and abc.example.com have web directory set to /home/username/http://ift.tt/1XNsERo
  • I have a .htaccess file inside the public folder which looks like

    Options -MultiViews

    RewriteEngine On
    
    # Redirect Trailing Slashes If Not A Folder...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteRule ^(.*)/$ /$1 [L,R=301]
    
    # Handle Front Controller...
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-d
    RewriteCond %{REQUEST_FILENAME} !-f
    RewriteRule ^ index.php [L]
    
    

As Image: enter image description here

  • Debugbar is showing the following error:

enter image description here

Any help will be highly appreciated. I have tried almost all solutions found on Google. None worked.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire