lundi 18 juillet 2016

Laravel 5.1 Call to undefined method Illuminate\Support\Facades\Request::cookie()

I'm trying to load the value of a cookie in a controller in Laravel 5.1, but I'm getting this error:

FatalErrorException in SurveyController.php line 21: Call to undefined method Illuminate\Support\Facades\Request::cookie()

Here is my code:

<?php

namespace App\Http\Controllers;
use Response;
use Request;
use Illuminate\Routing\Controller;
use Cookie;
use Log;

class SurveyController extends Controller {

    /**
     * Index method. Decide to resume a survey or start a new one.
     */
    public function index(Request $request) {

        dd($request->cookie('survey_id'));
    }
}

From what I can tell from the documents, this appears to be the correct way to load a cookie value. What am I doing wrong?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire