vendredi 29 juillet 2016

WAMP Sub domain routing with laravel

I am using laravel 5.1 & WAMP server 2.5.

I have my domain like 'www.example.com' which is pointing to the root. where else I have a subdomain like 'admin.examle.com'.

Route::group(['prefix' => 'app', 'middleware' => 'authentication'], function () {
        Route::get('home', ['as' => 'app.home', 'uses' => 'DashboardController@home']);
    });

I have added virtual hosts on httpd-vhosts.conf as below:

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerName www.example.com
    ServerAlias example.com
    DocumentRoot "C:/wamp/www"
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *>
    ServerName example.com
    DocumentRoot "C:/wamp/www/app"
    ServerAlias app.example.com
</VirtualHost>

But as app is not an actual folder in my www folder it is showing internal server error. Can anyone help with this ?? I need to use subdomains for the same.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire