jeudi 10 août 2017

Storing data during single request

We're white labeling our system, which is built using Laravel 5.1. It'll be the same code base and database, but things like the logo and CSS will be different based on the domain.

I figure I'm going to use Laravel's sub-domain routing do capture which domain the user is accessing, but is there a recommended way for me to store the domain during the request? For instance, I want to be able to know if they are on DomainA vs DomainB anywhere in the system, so I can easily check and use that as a condition. One idea I had was to set this up in the middleware, and store the domain wildcard using Config::set().

Or if there is a particular approach to the white labeling that would help, I'm all ears. Any input would be appreciated. Thanks.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire