mercredi 22 novembre 2017

'Yajra\Datatables\DatatablesServiceProvider' not found

Hi guys I am trying to fix this about 1 week and I am stucked here. I try a lot of things like: composer-dumpload, clearing cache, capitalizing service provider like this: Yajra\Datatables\DatatablesServiceProvider I run multiple versions of Yajra like 5 and 6.

Here is my app.config

Providers
    Illuminate\Validation\ValidationServiceProvider::class,
    Illuminate\View\ViewServiceProvider::class,
    Yajra\Datatables\DatatablesServiceProvider::class

Alias
    'Datatables' => Yajra\Datatables\Facades\Datatables::class,

So I don't know what more have to do. I have Laravel 5.1 version and must be this version and not a new one.

If we can help me with this I will be very happy.

Thanks



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire