lundi 18 juin 2018

Getting registration error messages on custom register page Laravel

I've worded my question really bad but I've been looking through Laravel files and docs for hours and have no solutions.

I have a custom php page that has a register form:

customRegister.php:

<?php require_once __DIR__ . '/../../../vanguard/extra/auth.php';\
$foundUsername = "testUser";
?>

<form role="form" action="https://my.neonn.com.au/register" method="POST" id="registration-form" autocomplete="off">
    <input type="hidden" value="<?= csrf_token() ?>" name="_token">
    <input type="hidden" name="username" id="username" value="<?php echo $foundUsername; ?>">
    <input type="password" class="form-control empty" id="inputPassword" name="password">
    <input type="password" class="form-control empty" id="inputPasswordCheck" name="password_confirmation">

    <button type="submit">Submit</button>
</form>

I am attempting to display the "partial/messages" errors that are displayed when the password does not meet the rules. e.g contains 6 characters.

I have tried things like adding this to my code <?= @include('partials/messages') ?>. nothing seems to work.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire