jeudi 18 octobre 2018

Laravel - Internal Server Error and Forbiden Access

I use cPanel tranfer tool to copy the website from a server to another server, but after that, I got Internal Server Error...

To solve that problem I run the command:

sudo chown -R perica:perica /home/perica/public_html/

after that:

sudo find /home/perica -type f -exec chmod 664 {} \; 

sudo find /home/perica -type d -exec chmod 775 {} \;

but I got again the same error.

I also try to sudo find /home/perica -type f -exec chmod 700 {} \; but then I got error

 Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /admin on this server.
Server unable to read htaccess file, denying access to be safe

Additionally, a 403 Forbidden error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Also, my storage folder and bootstrap permission is 777.

What is the problem? I spend 2 days to solve this problem but no success! Please HELP!

UPDATE: I delete .htaccess file and now I see the Laravel folder structure but when I navigate a browser to domain.com/public folder again I got error.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire