lundi 25 mars 2019

I am facing a problem deploying my Laravel project to subdomain in the server

I am facing a problem deploying my Laravel project to subdomain in the server. I keep getting this error (There is no existing directory at "/Users/../../../storage/logs" and it’s not buildable: Permission denied.

I did exactly as described in this video (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Rbpb56esyg) to deploy my larvel project to the subdomain. However, I keep getting this error (There is no existing directory at "/Users/../../../storage/logs" and it’s not buildable: Permission denied.

To solve this error I did:

php artisan route:clear php artisan config:clear php artisan cache:clear

then compress the project again and re-upload it to the server. However I got another error which is (500 Whoops, something went wrong on our servers

I expect the laravel project to work properly in the subdomain.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire