mercredi 6 mars 2019

Laravel 5 session disappearing after redirection

In laravel 5.7, session is getting disappeared after redirecting to another page. I am working on an application in which I am pushing users to the payment gateway page before which I am storing the data in a session as per laravel documentation. After coming back from the payment gateway when I try to retrieve that session it returns empty. Can anyone please tell me how can I resolve this issue.

My code is something like this

public function processPayment(Request $request)
 {
    //...........
    session()->put('order_checkout_data', [
        'gateway' => 'paypal',
        'data' => $paypalData
    ]);

    //$request->session()->save();  <!-- This i tried after reading some solution but didnt help

    //print_r(session('order_checkout_data')) <!-- I can see the session here

    $paypal = new PayPal();
    $response = $paypal->purchase($paypalData);

    if ($response->isRedirect()) {
        $response->redirect(); //This is where redireting to paypal
            }
}

public function handleGatewayResponse(Request $request){
    print_r(session('order_checkout_data')); //No data
}

I tried with session global function and facade as well , like these

Session::put('order_checkout_data', [
            'gateway' => 'paypal',
            'data' => $paypalData
        ])

and also

session(['order_checkout_data'=>[
            'gateway' => 'paypal',
            'data' => $paypalData
        ]])

But no value. My env settings likes this

SESSION_DRIVER=file
SESSION_LIFETIME=360

I tried to go through some of the links with a similar problem but that didn't help. Here are the links that I have followed :



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire