mardi 18 août 2020

Array to string conversion Upload Image

Hi am trying to upload an image from Orchid platform but I keep getting the above error, I tried all the possible solutions but doesn't work. I need someone to help me fix it. Here is my code from orchid screen.

Upload::make('product.image')
    ->title('Choose a picture for your product')
    ->groups('photo'),

And here is my method.

public function createOrUpdate(Product $product, Request $request)
{   
        
    $product->fill($request->get('product'))->save();
    $image = $request->file('product.image');
    $category = $request->get('category');
    $product->categories()->attach($category);

    Alert::success('Your product was successfully created!');

    return redirect()->route('platform.product.list');
}


via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire