vendredi 14 août 2020

Email sending problem in server (Laravel 5.6)

I am using laravel 5.6. I am trying to send email from my application. It's working fine from my local pc. But when I tried from server it showes error. Failed to authenticate on SMTP server with username "xyz@gmail.com" using 3 possible authenticators. Authenticator LOGIN returned Swift_TransportException: Expected response code 235 but got code "534", with message "534-5.7.14

I am using subdomain . My .env file is

MAIL_DRIVER=smtp
MAIL_HOST=smtp.gmail.com
MAIL_PORT=587
MAIL_USERNAME=xyz@gmail.com
MAIL_PASSWORD=************
MAIL_ENCRYPTION=tls

I also did

  • config:clear
  • view:clear
  • config:cache
  • Allowed less secure apps: ON

Thanks in advance



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire