mardi 29 décembre 2015

Laravel 5.1 FatalErrorException in RegistersUsers.php line 32

since a few time I started programming in Laravel for a schoolproject. Now I tried to implement a login system. My database for userinformation is running on my homestead virtual machine, running with Postgresql. I already migrated the tables, so they exist and the database is running. Problem is: When I fill in the registrationform and send it, I get an error:

FatalErrorException in RegistersUsers.php line 32: Call to a member function fails() on null

You can see the code of RegistersUsers.php underneath:

    <?php
namespace Illuminate\Foundation\Auth;

use Illuminate\Http\Request;
use Illuminate\Support\Facades\Auth;

trait RegistersUsers
{
    use RedirectsUsers;

    /**
     * Show the application registration form.
     *
     * @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
     */
    public function getRegister()
    {
        return view('auth.register');
    }

    /**
     * Handle a registration request for the application.
     *
     * @param  \Illuminate\Http\Request  $request
     * @return \Illuminate\Http\Response
     */
    public function postRegister(Request $request)
    {
        $validator = $this->validator($request->all());

        if ($validator->fails()) {
            $this->throwValidationException(
                $request, $validator
            );
        }

        Auth::login($this->create($request->all()));

        return redirect($this->redirectPath());
    }
}

When I try to log in it gives the warning the log in credentials doesn't exist in the database (because I haven't registered yet), so it seems that the database connection works properly.

Does someone know a solution for this?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire