lundi 21 janvier 2019

first made all panel of admin, then made designing part and when trying to merge file in my laravel file getting issue

first I made admin panel, then made designing part and when trying to merge file into my laravel file getting issue.

First Paste my folder of design code in htdocs->blogging(my project name) and then I move app file of design in public folder(in php artisan software). then I copied all data of home page and paste in welcome.blade.php and when running my blog.post, its showing nothing. Anyone can suggest that please. thank you.

this is my home page code that is running successfully in html i have pasted in welcome.blade.php

                    <div class="post__content-info">

                        <h2 class="post__title entry-title ">
                            <a href="15_blog_details.html">The Important & Standard Post Format</a>
                        </h2>

                        <div class="post-additional-info">

                                    <span class="post__date">

                                        <i class="seoicon-clock"></i>


                                        </time>



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire