mardi 8 janvier 2019

Please Help Me Locate From Where I Can Buy This Type Of Site

This is my first question here. I am looking to buy a script/theme/etc same as gamingarena .app (just remove the space before .app).

Can you guys help me locate from where I can find the same framework the above site is using.

There is also another site playerzon.com which is also using the same technology. Both the above examples are identical but are owned by different people. So I think there is some kind of scrtip that I can buy online. But where I don't know.

Please check out the sites and help me. If you register on these sites you will see tournaments that they are organizing and than you can join a tournament by paying a small amount. Please test the sites and let me know if you guys can help.

TIA



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire