lundi 25 janvier 2016

JWT Token Expiry inconsistent

I'm still new to laravel, api, as well as JWT. Is there anyone using tymon jwt?

I have been troubling with the Token Expiry. When ever it gets expired, it shows 2 different kinds of errors. Usually, it is just plainly {message: "token_expired"} with a status code of 401, which is fine. But, sometimes it shows up this kind of error, wherein it says it comes from a PayloadValidator, and which I could not trap where I can trigger this. It is a problem for me because its status code is 500 and our frontend developers do not want status code 500.

I would like to make it 400, or rather just have a consistent error response Is there anyone here could help me understand why there 2 kinds of error? How were these encountered?

Inconsistent TokenExpiry Response



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire