mercredi 27 janvier 2016

Laravel 5.1: How to set Route for update record

I am new in laravel. I am working with laravel 5.1

I am stuck into routing of laravel. I used Form/Html for insert/update. But i stuck in routing of update record.

Here is route for redirect to edit page in routes.php

Route::get('/company/edit/{id}','CompanyMasterController@edit');

In my CompanyMasterController.php

public function edit($id)
   {
      $company = CompanyMasters::find($id);

      return view('companymaster.edit',  compact('company'));
   }

My action in edit.blade.php

{!! Form::model($company,['method' => 'PATCH','action'=>['CompanyMasterController@update','id'=>$company->id]]) !!}

and rout for this action in routes.php

Route::put('/company/update/{id}','CompanyMasterController@update');

My controller action for update.

public function update($id)
   {
        $bookUpdate=Request::all();
        $book=  CompanyMasters::find($id);
        $book->update($bookUpdate);
        return redirect('/company/index');
   }

Now when i click on submit button i gives me

MethodNotAllowedHttpException in RouteCollection.php

I don't know what's going on. can anyone helps me.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire