vendredi 26 août 2016

Laravel REST API backend to connect with html/css/js frontend mobile

I would like to develop a mobile app using laravel. I research it and it is possible if you make REST API. Assuming that I already created my laravel rest api backend, how can I connect it with my frontend?. Should I still use the blade template by laravel or do I need to create a separate folder containing my frontend not include in the laravel app?. I'm confuse on how to do it because most of the tutorials are using angular and ionic for the frontend which I'm not very skilled yet and I'm trying to avoid using them because it's difficult for me. For now I just want to focus on using html/css/js. And also if I can use phonegap for this thing.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire