dimanche 20 novembre 2016

facebook authentication using laravel 5.1 socialize

hello im using localhost so i have recently switched to laravel 5.1 and im trying to use 'socialite' it provides so i have updated my config , services and the .env files so in my routes i also added these codes

Route::get('/', function () {
return view('welcome');
 });
 Route::get('auth/facebook', 'Auth\AuthController@redirectToProvider');
 Route::get('auth/facebook/callback','Auth\AuthController@handleProviderCallback');
Route::get('home', array('as' => 'home', 'uses' => function(){
return view('home');
}));

then in my AuthController i have these codes enter image description here

in my view the button 'login with facebook' has the href of auth/facebook but what happens is facebook is giving me an error saying enter image description here

im still confused on where my error is. any idea what im doing wrong? thanks for advices.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire