jeudi 17 novembre 2016

Transmitting Laravel event to angularjs on the frontend?

I have a Laravel 5.1 app with Angularjs on the frontend. The app has got a single sign on interface based on Active Directory Federation service(ADFS). The ADFS login is integrated into the app using laravel-saml2 package. Whenever a ADFS login happens, the laravel-saml2 package will fire an event with the logged in user's details. This handled using an event listener and the based on the user's details, a user is manually authenticated in the app. My question is, how can I pass this event to my angularjs frontend so that the authentication happens on the frontend as well? In short, how can I pass an event from the server to the client browser?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire