vendredi 30 octobre 2015

Tutorial on how to setup multiple laravel 5.1 apps in one project

I am currently working on a Laravel 5.1 project which involves a public section and a admin section. When googling around the issue I was having, I came across this stack post managing user role log in. Where the first post recommends.

Admin and Users in the same laravel app is a bad idea simply because the app will share the same session and storage information. There will be a myriad of egde cases that will cause information to bleed through any logic "walls" you set up and you'll end up spending way too much time patching those bleeds. What you really want to do is set up separate laravel applications for each: admin.project.com & project.com. That way you get two separate sessions and storage. All you need to do is ensure that the databases you need are setup in both database.php config files. You can even host BOTH projects on the same server with separate deployments, listening to different ports. TRUST ME this is the best way to go.

Could someone explain in detail how it could be done? I mean how should I set up my project. I know It is easy for them to share the same DB and setting up that would easy. First question, how can I have URLs admin.mysite.com as my admin section and www.mysite.com as my public section for my 2 apps Also how to set it up in Azure as a web app? I got my one app I currently have working on Azure ( no 5.1 guides on the internet, got it deploying somehow).

So could someone explain in detail how the project setup should like and how it should be done? Could not find guides for Laravel 5.1 and since 5.1 setup is different from 5 and 4.* I'm not sure how to continue.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire