So Laravel saves it's own session files when someone accesses the website in the /storage/framework/sessions folder. Each of these session file's names are a randomly generated alpha numeric unique name. But, I'd like to somehow rename the files and give my own custom name for it. I've got two options for that.
- Change the file name manually once the session file is created (by a create, copy, replace)
- Find the function which randomly generates the alphanumeric name and change it with my own way of setting a unique name to each file (this method might come with less complications)
My main end goal is to rename each user's session file to their own userid that's stored in my db. So the names are still unique, the only difference is that I can search through the files easier than if they had random alphanumeric names.
So if anyone knows how I could do any of the above methods or if you can think of a better way to achieve the same, it'd be great. Any help is greatly appreciated!
via Chebli Mohamed
Aucun commentaire:
Enregistrer un commentaire