jeudi 24 mars 2016

Error with Laravel Password Reset

I am using the laravel 5.1 ResetsPasswords trait to implement password reset. My user model is called "Account" instead of "User". When I input my email to get the password reset link, I get the error Class '\App\User' not found How can I make laravel know that my Model name is "Account"?

Sample Code

Account.php

   class Account extends \Eloquent  implements AuthenticatableContract,
                                        AuthorizableContract,
                                        CanResetPasswordContract
    {
        use Authenticatable, Authorizable, CanResetPassword;

   /**
     * The database table used by the model.
     *
     * @var string
     */
    protected $table = 'accounts';


    }



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire