samedi 26 mars 2016

Failed to open stream: No such file or directory for bootstrap/autoload.php

I'm trying to clone a fresh copy of a project on to my Windows machine.

I can clone the project successfully to my computer, but when I try to run composer install to install the actual dependencies and packages I am running in to the below error:

php artisan clear-compiled

Warning: require(C:\wamp\www\ucp\bootstrap/../vendor/autoload.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in C:\wamp\www\ucp\bootstrap\autoload.php on line 17

This is the first time I've ever experienced this error and the project works just fine when I install it on to my server or another PC.

The error seems pretty simple; there is no autoload.php file in that directory. However I have double-checked and triple-checked - it is definitely there.

Does anyone know what is causing this or how I can solve it?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire