dimanche 20 mars 2016

What's the best approach for deleting the record: Laravel 5.2.15

I am using Laravel 5.2.15.

There are list of records in a webpage with Edit and Delete button with each record. I have two approaches for deleting the record

  1. Use JQuery and send Ajax Request to server.
  2. Place a form tag for delete button in each row. I have following question
  1. In case I use Approach 1, can it cause any issue when the site will be viewed from Android or iPhone? I have another option to do Server side validation using Request class.
  2. In case of Approach 2, Will it make the page heavy? I am using Pagination, so 10 records will be displaced per page.
  3. Please guide me if I should go with which approach or please suggest if both approaches are incorrect.


via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire