lundi 27 juin 2016

EC2 Database through Larval Forge has stopped being accessable

I've been running an instance EC2 through Laravel forge for about 2000 hours and this morning got this error while trying to reach it:

SQLSTATE[08006] [7] could not connect to server: Connection refused Is the server running on host "172...***" and accepting TCP/IP connections on port 5432?

After SSHing into the server I've getting a similar error when trying to run a command. I've dug through AWS but don't see any errors being throw. I double checked the ip address for the instance to make sure the IP hadn't changed for any reason. Of course I'm a little behind on my backups for the application so I'm hoping someone might have some ideas why else I can do to try and access this data. I haven't made any changes to the app in about 10 days, but found the error while I was pushing an update. I have six other instances of the same app that weren't affected (thankfully) but makes me even more confused with the cause of the issue.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire