vendredi 17 juin 2016

How to clear Route Caching on server: Laravel 5.2.37

This is regarding route cache on localhost

About Localhost

I have 2 routes in my route.php file. Both are working fine. No problem in that. I was learning route:clear and route:cache and found a small problem below.

if I comment any one route in my route.php file and then run below command

php artisan route:cache

This will keep the route disabled because the route list is in cache now. Now, go to route.php file and try to remove commented route and then try to run that enabled url. still it will show 404 because I need to remove cache by using below command

php artisan route:clear

So far everything is understood in localhost. No problem in that.

After deploying on shared hosting server on godaddy

Question : How can I remove the route cache on server?



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire