dimanche 19 juin 2016

Filtering data Laravel

I have project I'm building where I have a Shows page which I want to filtering by title. Each show contains data by title. if the data just data passive i can make it.

but my data now is, a data where i get when i create new data, like when i input new data. the filter list will get a new list.

here my controller :

public function getIndex()
    {
        $posts = DB::table('data_kos')
        ->orderBy('id', 'asc');
        if (Request::get('q')) {
            $posts->where('title','like','%'.Request::get('q').'%');
            $posts->orwhere("sex","like","%".Request::get("q")."%");
            $posts->orwhere("price","like","%".Request::get("q")."%");
        }
        if(Request::get("sex")) {
                $posts = $posts->where("sex",Request::get("sex"));
        }
        if(Request::get("title")) {
            $posts = $posts->where("title",Request::get("title"));
        }
        $posts = $posts->paginate(10);
        return view('kost', ['posts' => $posts]);
    }

and here my view :

 <div class="btn-group">
        <button type="button" class="btn btn-info">Filter By</button>
        <button type="button" class="btn btn-info dropdown-toggle" data-toggle="dropdown">
        <span class="caret"></span>
        <span class="sr-only">Toggle Dropdown</span>
        </button>
        <ul class="dropdown-menu" role="menu">
        @foreach($posts as $row)
        <li><a href=""></a></li>
        @endforeach 
        </ul>
    </div>

then help me what code i need to add in my controller and my view ?

iam use laravel 5.1



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire