mardi 21 juin 2016

Export data to Excel in Laravel

I want to make export data into excel in my project, i have made it, but after I check the results, the results doesnt like what I want. here I would like to make a result there is a title table.

This code my controller:

public function getExport(){
        Excel::create('Export data', function($excel) {

        $excel->sheet('Sheet 1', function($sheet) {

            $products=DB::table('log_patrols')
            ->join("cms_companies","cms_companies.id","=","log_patrols.id_cms_companies")
            ->join("securities","securities.id","=","log_patrols.id_securities")
            ->select("log_patrols.*","cms_companies.name as nama_companies","securities.name as nama_security")
            ->get();
                foreach($products as $product) {
                 $data[] = array(
                    $product->date_start,
                    $product->date_end,
                    $product->condition_status,
                    $product->nama_security,
                    $product->nama_companies,
                );
            }
            $sheet->fromArray($data);
        });
    })->export('xls');
    }

this my problem result : result

and it should be :

should

my problem is how to change the number into text what i want in the header table.

what improvements do i have to make to the code to achieve my goal?

NB : i use maatwebsite/excel



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire