mercredi 22 juin 2016

Issue when fetching the Query String : Laravel 5.2.37

In my request class I have below code.

protected function getValidatorInstance()
{
    $instance = parent::getValidatorInstance();
    $instance->after(function ($validator) {
        $this->CheckRoleExists($validator);
    });
    return $instance;
}

public function CheckRoleExists($validator)
{
    dd($_SERVER);
}

I am trying to print the Query string and I am getting below.

"QUERY_STRING" => ""

and Url is below.

"REQUEST_URI" => "/Learning/public/UpdateRole/1"

My Route is below

Route::put('/UpdateRole/{RoleID}',array('uses' => 'Role@update', 'as' => 'UpdateRole'));

In the above Request Url: 1 is Query String. As we can see Query String value is showing null when I check it like this dd($_SERVER);

Please guide me to get the Query string correctly



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire