jeudi 24 septembre 2015

How to call blade senteces when using javascript

I'm having a rough time trying to figure out how to make my blade sentences to be ignore as a string when I use an ajax method.

this is my code so far

Ajax method

/* SEARCH BREAKFAST AJAX */
    $('#search').on('change',function(e) {
        var category_id = e.target.value;
        console.log("category_id : "+category_id);
        $.get('dishes/ajax_breakfast?search='+category_id,function(data){
            console.log(data);

            $.each(data,function(index,breakFastObj){
                $("#dishes").append("<li class='list-group-item'><span class='badge'>{{ link_to('dishes/' ."+ breakFastObj.id+" ,'Ver',null) }}</span>"+
                "Nombre del platillo : "+breakFastObj.name+"  - Categoria : {{ \\App\\Category::find(+"+breakFastObj.category_id+")->description_es+ }} </li>");

            });
        },'json');
    });

I want to flecht data from my model Category and also want to use the link_to(), but I understand that Javascript makes those:

{{ link_to('dishes/' ."+ breakFastObj.id+" ,'Ver',null) }}
{{ \\App\\Category::find(+"+breakFastObj.category_id+")->description_es+ }}

strings and the output I get is:

Nombre del platillo : Crepa - Categoria : {{  \App\Category::find(1)->description_es }} {{ link_to('dishes/.'3,'Ver',null)}}

and What I expect to get is:

Nombre del platillo : Crepa - Categoria : Desayunos - Ver

I would appreciate some help with this one or even I know if it is possible.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire