mardi 29 septembre 2015

how to fix $PATH in Virtual Box Ubuntu 14.04 after npm global install

I've been trying to install npm globally in virtual box with ubuntu 14.04 and Apache 2.4 with various problems with Laravel 5.1

Reading through the docs on npm adn following through these instructions http://ift.tt/1Arp6KO I know I have completed wrecked my $PATH

Previously when I ran echo $PATH I got something like this;

/usr/local/sbin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/local/games

Now when I echo $PATH I get the following;

/usr/local/bin:/bin

I have managed to stuff everything up on my Laravel install, composer no longer works, php artisan no longer works - am just wondering if anyone is able to help me get back to where I was...



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire