samedi 26 septembre 2015

Laravel 5.1 installation - white screen and no .env file

I have a problem setting up Laravel 5.1 on my iMac with OS X Yosemite 10.10.5.

It's the first time I try to set it up on a Mac. Normally I use Windows and never had a problem. I have no problems with oder websites I have created, with or without vhosts.

I use the built-in apache2 server with php enabled and mysql installed. I modified my httpd.conf in order to be able to use the /Users/Fabian/Sites folder for my sites. I also created a virtual-host pointing to /Users/Fabian/Sites/Laravel/public.

At first, I installed composer globally. Next step was to install Laravel by:

cd /Users/Fabian/Sites
composer create-project laravel/laravel Laravel

So the download started and finished without any errors.

But now, my .env file is missing. I went to Github and copied the example-.env file from laravel/laravel repository. Now it looks like this:

APP_ENV=local
APP_DEBUG=true
APP_KEY=

DB_HOST=127.0.0.1
DB_DATABASE=junperbo
DB_USERNAME=root
DB_PASSWORD=

CACHE_DRIVER=file
SESSION_DRIVER=file

I have no app_key.

When I try to enter the Site via http://laravel.me I only get a white screen. There is nothing. No errors. Not even a source-code. laravel.me is my vhost pointing to /Users/Fabian/Sites/Laravel/public. And yes, it is set up in my /etc/hosts file ;)

Any ideas what went wrong during installation? Is there something I have to do in a different way on a Mac? I did the installation without sudo.

Thanks!



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire