mercredi 30 septembre 2015

Trying to install packages in Larave 5

I was trying to install the package of HOA/Websockets in my Laravel5 website ,

from following link

http://ift.tt/1OId7ki

But when I added the

"require": {
        "hoa/websocket": "~2.0"
    }

In my composer and ran

composer install 

But in my command promt it says nothing to be installed Can any one help me out with this ,

Please Also when I try to do

composer require "hoa/websocket": "~2.0"

it is uninstalling some of the packages and not installing it back

Thanks in advance



via Chebli Mohamed

1 commentaire:

officalseo786@gmail.com a dit…

How To Validate Password With Pattern Using Jquery In Laravel

Using Jquery is another way to validate Password in Laravel. Here we make one function like CheckPassword which was check the password and match with Regular Expression(Pattern)..

For More Info:- How To Validate Password With Pattern Using Jquery In Laravel

Enregistrer un commentaire