mardi 24 mai 2016

Laravel 5.1 sarav multiauth with socialite

I have used sarav multi auth in my website and it is working fine. But when I install the socialite package (using command composer require laravel/socialite) to implement social media login, my auth stops working. The error I get is

ErrorException in EloquentUserProvider.php line 110: Argument 1 passed to Illuminate\Auth\EloquentUserProvider::validateCredentials() must be an instance of Illuminate\Contracts\Auth\Authenticatable, instance of App\User given, called in C:\xampp\htdocs\xyz\vendor\laravel\framework\src\Illuminate\Auth\Guard.php on line 390 and defined

I dont add any code. as soon as the command line finished installing the socialite package. I start getting this error. Please help guys. I am really stuck in between.



via Chebli Mohamed

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire